Kiki Halbert Designs

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wow, yeah I guess I have been neglecting my blog. :)

I now have a creative team! Six wonderful ladies have joined the Scrappy Doodles team! And they do great great work! I'm really blessed to have that talent to work with!

On a personal front, I have some good news! We have an interview for something very important in our lives on Nov. 30th. Exciting! If you don't have a clue what it might be, email me. But most of you do. Yes, the process is almost over! Finally!

I'm currently working on some new kits. One's a heritage kit, the other, dinosaurs...Yes, dinos again. I've redone the Dinoriffic kit and am working on the Scraposaurus kit!

2 comments:

Cat said...

whoo hooo!! Crossing my fingers for you on the 30th. Wow you are busy creating, I cant wait to see the new ones. I was thinking of using the dinosaur one for my son but he has no interest in dinos, it appears my daughter has though LOL

Tanya said...

I'm crossing my fingers for you too, Keeks. Good luck to you guys. *hugs*

ShareThis