Kiki Halbert Designs

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

September Desktop Freebie


Happy Wednesday! Since September is just around the corner, I made a September desktop this week for your freebie. I used on of Kiki's Royal Treatment papers and elements from Springdipity. I know I have told ya'll before how much I love Springdipity but it is such an awesome kit. And the Royal Treatment paper pack is just as great. I love the purples mixed with just a bit of glitter. Just click on the item name to pick them up in Kiki's store at Inspiration Lane.

You can pick up the desktop here. I put the following sizes all in one download: 1024x768, 1280x1024 and 1600x1200.

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 10 post on Aug. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

ShareThis