Kiki Halbert Designs

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

CT Spotlight - Neissa

This morning I wanted to shine the spotlight on one of Kiki's CT Members. All of Kiki's CT's are so amazing and you will be seeing many more spotlights in the coming weeks.

This week I am spotlighting Neissa (rewards4u in the forums). I was immediately drawn to Neissa's layouts by her frame clusterings. I love her layers and the shadowing she uses to accent each layer.

Below are some of Neissa's most recent layouts created with Kiki's layouts and her stories behind them. You can find more of Kiki's products at her Scrapbook Elements Store.



This is the only good photo I got of DD on Christmas Eve – she made a face in all of the others!!!!

Flutterby by Kiki Halbert @ scrapbookElements



This little guy was hanging out in my mom’s pond the other day.

Rain Down on Me (vol 2) paper pack by Kiki Halbert @ scrapbook-elements
Frame from Grunged Frames by Kiki Halbert @ scrapbook-elements
String, buttons, and leaves from Timeless by Kiki Halbert @ scrapbook-elements



This is from one of our banana trees. We have to pull them up every fall and it’s starting to cool off this week so I’m not sure it will mature.

Cool Nights, Blue Sky by Kiki Halbert @ scrapbook-elements.com

0 comments:

ShareThis