Kiki Halbert Designs

Friday, August 19, 2011


Hi!
I am Megan aka Made by Me Inspirations and I am a new member of Kiki's team.
Lately I have been on this recipe kick, my youngest daughter and I have been in the kitchen flipping through all of my recipe books and hunting down different recipes online, so I thought how fun would it be to create some layouts with Kiki's 'Tea on the Porch' kit. You can click on the image below to find her store.



The kit is a blend of spring colors papers, soft and fabric flowers, beautiful journaling tags and great buttons! I love the paper piece used below and the paper butterfly. This kit is just fun to play around with .
Here are some layouts from Kiki's team to show off this enchanting kit.


So when you get a moment, head on over to her to her store at Funky Playground Designs.

0 comments:

ShareThis