Kiki Halbert Designs

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Au revoir, not goodbye!

As you may have very recently heard, I am resigning from digital scrapbook designing after a wonderful six years. I count this time has having been a real pleasure, getting to know many different people from around the world, working with individuals who became friends, on creative teams, in the various stores where I have sold, and with customers as well.

My creative life is taking a new turn, and whereas I won't be designing anymore, it is not goodbye, but au revoir! This is merely a transition in my creativity and you will continue to see me on Facebook, on Twitter and around various communities.

To thank you for these wonderful years, I'm discounting my store to 50% off, after the National Scrapbook Day events at Funky Playground Designs. Both my design lines will be closing. In the meantime, you can take advantage of the two sales, and get my products at a wonderful discount. It's quite likely that they won't be sold for a long, long time.


In the meantime, as I said, there is a new chapter in my creative life. I've posted about it on my personal blog so you may have already seen the news there:


I am now on Scrap'n with Flair's design team, using their products to create amazing art journal pages, canvases and more. If you'd like to learn more, please follow my personal blog.

Thank you again for six magnificent years of design, fun, and great friendships. Hope to see you at the other blog!

0 comments:

ShareThis