Kiki Halbert Designs

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Everyday gets a bit better!

So, now you know my long boring sob story about my ankle. Next time I promise to hurt myself in a more dramatic fashion for good reading. Hahah. Well, everyday the ankle gets a bit better. Things are getting better of course because the weekend is almost here. It's been a long week at work so far, but it's manageable. I think everyone who endured that winter storm yesterday understands what I'm talking about.


Here's another pick-me-up for you! Mara did some QPs that are absolutely wonderful. I know that you'll love this one.



You can pick up this gift from Miki, Mara and myself right here. Stay tuned this week for more!

If you like your gift, I'd love it if you could leave me a comment using the widget on the right, or leave a comment when you download. Thanks!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you! Very beautiful!
Darcy

ShareThis