Kiki Halbert Designs

Thursday, September 02, 2010

It's time for a CT Call! Ends Sept. 12

In case you cannot see the image, here are the details. I'm looking for layout artists, blog team members and promotion team members.

To apply for the layout artist team, send me:
  • your name
  • usernames that you use on forums
  • a link to the gallery with your best work
  • your current CTs and your monthly requirements
  • why you want to be on the team
  • what you will bring to the team.

For promotion and blog team applications, send me:
  • your name
  • usernames
  • link to your personal blog
  • link to a couple of posts you've done for designers (if applicable)
  • describe your writing style
  • tell my why you would be the best person to promote my products.

The call ends September 12th, so get your applications in early to avoid missing the deadline!

Send the email to kikihalbert AT gmail DOT com with CT Call in the subject line.

1 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

I'm interested but not entirely sure what's required for Blog Team member.

Here's my personal blog : http://angsandy.blogspot.com/
And where I blog for a manufacturer :
http://krafersparadise.blogspot.com/

ShareThis