Kiki Halbert Designs

Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Fun Day!

Hi everyone! Dawn here to bring you some fun links and finds. I don't know about you, but I can get lost web surfing, book-marking things I want to do, remember, or just because it tickles my funny bone and I want to be able to check it out again. So I thought I would share some of my finds with you.

First up...
There are times when I take a load of photos and as I am downloading them to my computer I watch the little window. And it looks kinda like a little stop motion movie or like one of those flip books and every time, I think to myself I would love to make a little video sometime of those pictures. Well, Chookooloonks Blog did just that from her recent trip to New York. Can I just say...awesome! I just love that she made this 4 minute video from the photos she took while there. My favorite part is the glowing hoola hoops and the piano, though the whole thing is cool. I am so gonna shoot TONS of photos from now on and this is in my future of fun things to do with them.

Second...
Need some inspiration? Whatever you are working on; blogging, scrapping, or journaling, Day Dreaming on Paper has some great prompts. Don't like the one that shows up? Click the Inspire Me button near the bottom and another random post will pop up. I love this for when I need an idea, when my mojo has disappeared.

Third...
Here is a little humor for you. It's an oldie but a classic, and it makes me laugh .every .single .time.


A little more humor for you. Every time I check out this blog, I laugh out loud. She has a way with words and her humor is...well, check it out for yourself. Creative Junkie Blog. You won't regret it.

And with that I am off. Have a great day!

0 comments:

ShareThis