Kiki Halbert Designs

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Easy Peasy Cake Mix Cookies

I know when I am looking for recipes, I am often looking for recipes that are quick and easy, but still yummy.  Back when I was in college, another girl in the dorms introduced me to these cake mix cookies.  I've been in love ever since.  (And if your kids forget until 8 p.m. that they need cookies tomorrow, these are an easy way to go.)

Easy Peasy Cake Mix Cookies
1 package of cake mix (any flavor)
1 large egg
1/4 cup of oil
1/4 cup of water

Preheat oven to 350°F.

Combine cake mix, egg, oil, and water. Beat until well blended.

Roll in to balls and place on cookie sheep about one inch a part.

Bake for 12 - 15 min.  Cool and enjoy.

(Extra tip.  If you use a lemon cake mix, dusting the cookies with
powdered sugar makes them extra yummy.)

I've also created recipe cards to download and add to your collection.  The file contains both 4x6 and 8x8, so that you can print the size you need.

(You can download the cards here.)

These cards and the preview were created using Springdipity from Kiki Halbert Designs and is available at ScrapbookElements.


Hope you enjoy the cookies.  Until next time, don't forget to take pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cooking category today [28 Jan 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Hearing Aids said...

Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

ShareThis