Kiki Halbert Designs

Monday, January 03, 2011

Snowberry Punched up freebie!!!

Kiki is getting ready to release a new kit, so stay tuned.  I know many of you are stuck in lots of snow, so I have created something with just those layouts in mind.  I checked out one of Kiki's older kits- Snowberry Punched up and it inspired me!! What a beautiful color combo of blues, browns and pinks with so many cool elements (love that trim!!) and all the cute frames and alphas!!!  I created a freebie for you, so I hope you enjoy it!!  This kit is available at Scrapbook Elements. (just click on the picture)
Photobucket

The freebie is available at box.net
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

solange said...

Thank you forthis freebie

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for this lovely cluster...

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much for the lovely freebie!!!

ShareThis