Kiki Halbert Designs

Sunday, January 16, 2011

That's Me! On sale today and tomorrow 25% off!

I'm so happy to show off my new release for you! That's Me! is a feminine kit made to tell the store about YOU! And yet it is versatile enough to use for everyday pics. You might consider using it for a Project 52 about you. Who is going to tell your story if you don't? It's so important to document your feelings, your desires, where you are at this moment in time. It will be a treasure to look back on for years to come.

  • 20 patterned and solid papers, all sized 12X12
  • 7 buttons
  • 6 ribbons
  • 9 flowers
  • 1 bead scatter
  • 1 blank label with metal rim
  • 1 brooch
  • 1 glitter stamp
  • 2 clips
  • 1 fabric frame
  • 2 pieces of greenery
  • 1 stamped foil seal
  • 3 frames
  • 1 journal mat
  • 2 journal frames
  • 2 journalling spots
  • 1 key
  • 55 word labels
  • 1 round frame
  • 1 glitter splat
  • 1 metal heart
  • 2 strings
  • 1 full alpha with international letters and symbols.
I hope you enjoy working with it! When you do, come back here and leave me a comment with a link to your layout so that I can leave you some love. I'm also looking for people who'd be interested in working with my products on occasion when I need some extra layouts. If you are, be sure to leave a link to your layout and let me know in the comments!

0 comments:

ShareThis