Kiki Halbert Designs

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I know that I absolutely loved working on these papers. It's the second paper pack I've made, but I really wanted this pack to be light and airy. Spring is in the air....spring is my favourite time of year. I got married in the spring and will celebrate my second anniversary this spring. But I'm the one giving gifts to you! I hope that you'll enjoy Spring Reborn, and if you do, please leave me a comment and link me up to your layouts.

Download it here




Well, I have to say that I am very pleased with my most popular kit, Asian Harmony. It still seems to be my best seller at 3Scrapateers.com - It was a challenge, but well worth the time it took to make it.






18 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL papers Kelly-Ann I am in love. I hope you are planning on turning this into a beautiful kit. I have worked with your Asian kit, and it was so much fun. I have to post the layout, ASAP :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful papers! They are SO lovey! Very beautiful, delicate designs!

X said...

All three of these sets are just gorgeous! I LOVE Dream Board, and Asian Harmony is so beautiful!

Mo said...

These papers are beautiful. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

thank you for the gorgeous Spring papers! I can't wait to play with them!
Meg

Mara said...

both is wonderful. The kit asian Harmony is really beautiful. but as well are the spring papers in totally different and very nice colors.
Thank you for the papers and showing the kit

Muka said...

GORGEOUS papers!! makes me wish it would be spring and STAY spring over here - lol!! at least i can scrap it ;) thanks so much for the freebie, the colors are fantastic and i love the texture!!

Sweet Pea said...

The Spring Reborn papers are so pretty. Thank you,
Susan

CathyK Designs said...

These papers are just gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing them. And congrats on your second anniversary!

PSharp said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful papers.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful papers. Thanks for sharinag

nancypinct said...

These papers are really lovely - the colors are so soft and really scream SPRING - Thank you for this nice gift.

Unknown said...

Wow! These papers are gorgeous! I can't wait to use them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Jenni said...

Love them, thanks so much

Jan said...

thank you!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TYS your beautiful BG pack

Mandy said...

Papers are gorgeous - thanks!

Lizzerd said...

I should say: "Kim sent me" from a link on her blog -- to see your beautiful papers!!! Thanks for sharing.

ShareThis