Kiki Halbert Designs

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Well it's been a busy day! I've finally finished two kits and got them into the store. The first is Mayan Coast. I was inspired by blue waters and Aztec gold. It's a steal at $2.50!




Next comes Pigskin Party. This was a special request kit that I had real fun making! It was a challenge for me, since I don't have children and although I scrap my neice and nephews, they aren't into sports yet. It's $2.75 in store.


You can get them both at 3Scrapateers.com -click here to get to the store.


And now for the freebie I've done up special, continuing on a spring theme.


I'd love to see your layouts with it, and please post comments if you enjoyed the freebie.

16 comments:

Mara said...

Love these!! SO soft and springy. Love them. Thanks for the freebie!

scrapgirl42 said...

I love your new kits! You do beautiful work - I will snap up that freebie too :)

Thanks,
Teriann

Anonymous said...

Beautiful papers. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

oh I love these papers! My wedding flowers were peach...think I'll use these for the rest of pics I've not scrapped yet..thnaks soo much.
-sheyrl

Muka said...

oh, wow - your papers are BEAUTIFUL!!! they just shout out spring! thanks loads for sharing - i LOVE them!!

Glenda said...

Love the soft colors of the freebies. Thank you.

Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for these awesome BG's!!!

Joy said...

Lovely - thank you!

Joanna said...

Thanks a lot for the pretty papers.

Leah said...

Pretty colors. Love them! TFS.

pokettiger said...

Thank you! Beautiful pages!

Nancy P said...

Beautiful Spring papers. Lovely color too! Thank you for this very nice gift.

KimberlyP said...

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous and so original. I love these!

Ann Marie said...

These pages are gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing them!

Lizzerd said...

oh I love the pretty soft pastels! thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely papers. Love the soft pastel colores. Thanks so much! cg

ShareThis