Kiki Halbert Designs

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Well it's been a busy day! I've finally finished two kits and got them into the store. The first is Mayan Coast. I was inspired by blue waters and Aztec gold. It's a steal at $2.50!




Next comes Pigskin Party. This was a special request kit that I had real fun making! It was a challenge for me, since I don't have children and although I scrap my neice and nephews, they aren't into sports yet. It's $2.75 in store.


You can get them both at 3Scrapateers.com -click here to get to the store.


And now for the freebie I've done up special, continuing on a spring theme.


I'd love to see your layouts with it, and please post comments if you enjoyed the freebie.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these!! SO soft and springy. Love them. Thanks for the freebie!

Teriann said...

I love your new kits! You do beautiful work - I will snap up that freebie too :)

Thanks,
Teriann

Anonymous said...

Beautiful papers. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

oh I love these papers! My wedding flowers were peach...think I'll use these for the rest of pics I've not scrapped yet..thnaks soo much.
-sheyrl

Muka said...

oh, wow - your papers are BEAUTIFUL!!! they just shout out spring! thanks loads for sharing - i LOVE them!!

Anonymous said...

Love the soft colors of the freebies. Thank you.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for these awesome BG's!!!

Joy said...

Lovely - thank you!

Joanna said...

Thanks a lot for the pretty papers.

Anonymous said...

Pretty colors. Love them! TFS.

pokettiger said...

Thank you! Beautiful pages!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Spring papers. Lovely color too! Thank you for this very nice gift.

Unknown said...

These pages are gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing them!

Lizzerd said...

oh I love the pretty soft pastels! thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely papers. Love the soft pastel colores. Thanks so much! cg

ShareThis